DO YOUR CHILD'S SHOES "MAKE THE GREADE?"
TAKE THE 1-2-3 TEST
"Choosing shoes for children" Children's feet grow very fast in the first year. It reaches about half of the adult foot size. Therefore, the first year is extremely important for the healthy development of the feet.
Human foot has a highly complex structure consists of 26 bones.
Because children's feet are soft and flexible, it can be pressed with abnormal deformities.
Therefore you need to be very careful when choosing shoes for children.
TO THE HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN'S FEET NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING POINTS;
* The child's foot development should be constantly monitored, and when an unusual situation is noticed, the doctor should be consulted.
* Tight shoes can prevent the normal development of the child's foot, comfortable shoes to be worn. Thus, the development would be better to foot more comfortable and children will prepare a healthy way to walk.
* The child's shoes should be checked frequently and should be changed immediately when it is noticed that they do not fit the foot.
Do not forget : Children's shoes should be dressed up to 3-4 months, and should not be used by another child dressed in shoes.
"NEED TO BE CONSİDERED WHEN BUYİNG SHOES"
* Front part of the shoe should be soft and flexible.
* The heel should be stronger, holding the heel.
* In addition to the shape of the child's shoe, the material it is made of is also very important
Leather or canvas is the best material.
Synthetic and plastic shoes should be avoided.
* The foot of the shoe should not pass 1 cm, should not slip and stiff.
The height of the ball should be 5-7 mm.
* The inside of the shoe should be controlled by hand, and there should not be stitch protrusions which will disturb your foot.